posted by Ashton
November 11, 2020
Cinnamon Sugar Baked Pumpkin Donuts
These Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are ready in less than 30 minutes! They are baked instead of fried, which makes this recipe simple enough for a quick and delicious Fall breakfast. The whole family will love the incredible flavor, tender crumb, and sweet cinnamon sugar exterior of these donuts.
Dixie Crystals sponsors this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RECIPES ON THE DIXIE CRYSTALS WEBSITE!
1. Mix the batter.
2. Transfer the batter to a zip top bag.
3. Snip a corner of the bag and pipe the batter into the donut pan.
4. Bake, and then coat each donut in cinnamon sugar.
- all-purpose flour
- Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- baking powder
- pumpkin spice
- pumpkin puree
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- butter, melted
- Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
Click here for the FULL RECIPE on the Dixie Crystal’s website.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 71Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
More Recipes You’ll Love