This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DigestiveHealth2020
If these Monster Magic Cookie Bars look amazing to you (but you’re keeping your distance because of heartburn) this post is for you.
Read on to learn how I use PEPCID AC® Maximum Strength for Heartburn Prevention & Relief to treat and prevent heartburn, which allows me to enjoy my very favorite treats!
This is a dessert mashup you don’t want to miss! Monster Cookies meet Magic Cookie Bars for one unbelievably delicious treat.
After my last baby, the heartburn decided to stick around after the pregnancy and turned my life upside down! Imagine making the hands-down best chocolate chip cookies, but not being able to eat them because of heartburn. Or having a hankering for the fudgiest chocolate chunk brownies, but– you guessed it! They’re a no-go thanks to heartburn.
Which is why I love that I can use PEPCID AC® as a preventative, especially during the holiday season with all the treats.
Click on the image above to purchase products at Walmart.
One PEPCID AC® tablet prevents heartburn if taken 10-60 minutes before a meal and lasts all day (based on 8 hours of symptom relief studies during the day). But what if you forget to take it before eating? No worries! It starts to relieve heartburn in 15-30 minutes.
And that means… these Monster Magic Cookie Bars are fair game any time! Holidays or no holiday!
- Homemade graham cracker crust recipe
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Press the graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Mix together the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chocolate candies, oats, and pecan halves. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over the mixture. Gently spread it if needed to help it evenly cover the other ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbling at the edges.
- Let cool completely at room temperature before cutting to serve.
Where to Buy PEPCID AC®, IMODIUM®, and LACTAID®