posted by Ashton
September 28, 2020
Pumpkin French Toast Casserole
The smell of Fall is in the air! Especially if you put this Pumpkin French Toast Casserole in your oven. This simple, one-bowl recipe is a delicious and filling breakfast that will fill your kitchen with a warm and spicy Autumn aroma. Top it with whipped cream and caramel sauce or maple syrup.
Dixie Crystals sponsors this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RECIPES ON THE DIXIE CRYSTALS WEBSITE!
How to Make This Recipe
1. Whisk together the ingredients for the custard.
2. Add the cubed bread.
3. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
4. Spread mixture in a 9×13 baking dish.
5. Bake for an hour. Serve warm with whipped cream and caramel sauce or buttermilk syrup!
- pumpkin puree
- large eggs
- Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
- cubed bread
- Fresh whipped cream, caramel sauce, maple syrup for topping
Click here for the FULL RECIPE on the Dixie Crystal’s website.